Our commitment is to provide exceptional religious and educational services while promoting an Islamic way of life that aligns with the principles of the Quran. By working together as teachers, students, and parents, we aim to cultivate a strong and positive Muslim identity for future generations in a supportive Islamic environment.
We believe in the power of unity, and actively strive to bring people together by fostering meaningful interfaith partnerships and promoting open dialogue. Our goal is to build a unified community where everyone is welcomed and valued.
Our Core Values
Our Guiding Principles :
- Uphold the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.
- Embody selflessness, integrity, truthfulness, forgiveness, humility, and modesty.
- Treat everyone with respect, fairness, and justice.
- Pursue knowledge, self-improvement and support others in their growth.
- Collaborate as a team, assume responsibility and make ethical decisions.
- Lead with energy, enthusiasm, and courage.
- Be accountable to each other and ultimately to Allah.
- Foster a family-friendly environment that is safe and welcoming for all.
- Encourage religious, social, educational, athletic, scientific, and charitable pursuits that reflect Islam as a comprehensive way of life.
- Offer educational programs for all ages and cultural backgrounds, including Islamic studies.
- Emphasize programs for youth and new Muslims.
- Create a community where Muslims of diverse origins can connect and form meaningful relationships.
- Provide a serene place of worship for both men and women.