WHAT is Islam and who are Muslims?
WHAT is the Purpose of Life?
WHO is Allah?
WHO is Muhammad?
WHY believe in God?
- Anything that is ordered indicates intelligence
- Our solar system is highly ordered with intricate laws, systems and patterns
- Therefore, the order in our universe indicates the existence and intelligence of the Creator
WHAT is the Quran?
WHAT are the Main Practices of Islam?
The main practices of Islam are referred to as the five pillars. 1st Practice: The Testimony of Faith. To declare that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and Muhammad is His final Messenger. 2nd Practice: Prayers. To be performed five times daily: once each at dawn, noon, mid-afternoon, after sunset and at night. 3rd Practice: Prescribed Charity. This is an annual compulsory charity paid to those less fortunate and is calculated as a small portion of one’s total annual savings, which includes 2.5% of monetary wealth and may include other assets. It is paid by those who have excess wealth. 4th Practice: Fasting the Month of Ramadan. Throughout this month, Muslims must refrain from all food, drink and sexual relations with their spouses, from dawn to sunset. It promotes self-restraint, consciousness of God and empathy to the poor. 5th Practice: The Pilgrimage. Every able Muslim is required to make the pilgrimage to Mecca in their lifetime. It involves prayer, supplication, charity and travelling, and is a very humbling and spiritual experience.
WHAT do Muslims Believe about Jesus and Other Prophets?
- There are many examples in Christian teachings of Jesus speaking and behaving as if God is a separate being to himself, e.g. Jesus prays to God – If Jesus was God, who would he be praying to?
- The term “Son of God” is symbolically used in the earliest biblical languages for a “righteous person” for many people – not exclusively for Jesus. The problem arises when using the term literally or in other ways.
Although Muslims love and respect Jesus (and all other Prophets), they do not worship him nor attribute to him divine attributes, as this is reserved solely for God
ARE all religions the same?
WHAT Happens After Death?
HOW does Islam View Women?
DOES the Concept of Original Sin Exist in Islam?
WHAT is Jihad?
DOES Islam Condone Terrorism?
WHAT is Halal Food?
WHO Can Become a Muslim?
Allah has opened the doors of Islam to all of mankind, regardless of their past or current situation. Therefore, anyone can become a Muslim at any time by simply believing in, and uttering the following testimony of faith: ‘I bear witness that there is no God worthy of worship except Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is Allah’s Messenger’. Becoming a Muslim means acknowledging the greatness of The Creator and developing and maintaining a close relationship with Him by obeying Him. This will lead to happiness and contentment in this life and the next, and the realisation of one’s purpose of life.